Sunday 21 November 2010

Cheap non-ss outfits!!!!

Hey gys!!

This is me,MissEuelina2009 again!Today I prepaired you something that non-ss will like for sure!Lots of non-ss members have problems on finding beautiful clothes to wear,as most of clothes in stardoll are for non-ss!This time,I looked for beautiful non-ss clothes and I made 2 cheap non-ss outfits for you!All the clothes are for non-ss!


Unfortunately blogger doesn`t upload the photos so,you should visit the links below:

  • For the first outfit click HERE
  • For the second outfit click HERE

  1. The first outfit with the orange color is inspired my favorite fruit;Apricot.It is one of the smartest outfits I have aver made and I think that most of you will like it!Here are the clothes I used for this outfit:
  • Bascis Apricot tube top Price:3sd
  • Stardoll Check print skirt Price:6sd
  • Basics Apricot canvas bag Price:2sd
  • Basics Apricot ballet flats Price:2sd

Total cost:13 sd

2. The second outfitis inspired by the blue colour in a cold night of winter.It`s my favorite one and even though I am a superstar I will defintely buy those clothes.Don`t forget that all the non-ss outfits are made to make you look like a superstar!Let`s see the clothes you will need for this beautiful outfit!

  • Stardoll Jesica Pants Price:5sd
  • Decades Three-Quarter Stripped Top Price:5sd
  • Otto knitted Peacoat Price:7sd (click HERE to get all the OTTO clothes -including this coat- in your wordrobe)
  • Fudge High Top Sneakers Price:4SD
Total cost:21 sd

So,these are the non-ss outfits for today!!Kisses!!

No comments:

Post a Comment