Thursday 22 July 2010

CONTEST!!

Hey gys!I thought to run another one contest.EveRY WEEK there will be one winner.If you believ that your suite and medoll are good enough to be our blog`s covergril follow the steps bellow to enter the competition!!

-Make a comment with :
  • You stardoll name
  • Why you should win
  • And from where did you get inspired to decorate your suite and dress your medoll
-Winnners will win:

  • A post and place to my blog with:an interview,quick facts about him,photos e.t.c
  • One broadcast for his/her medol
-Rules
  • The competition is for everybody...It doesn`t matter if you are a boy or a girl,If you are a ss or a non-ss..!!
  • Never talk bad about the winnner!!

2 comments:

  1. Stardoll name: sofia-alina

    Why i should win: I'm still Sophia.
    I'm still influence,drama and care free.
    I still speak what I think.
    I still don't always think before I speak.
    I still have trust issues.
    I've still been working on them, I swear.
    ..and
    I'm still pretty weird. But i'm just me and i think that i am good enough to win!!

    My inspiration: I thought that it would be fun if i would dress my doll and decorate my room, the opposite way that i really am... In real life i wear converse, tight jeans, and black clothes... My room is full of heavy metal band pictures and heavy metal cd's... So on stardoll, i dressed my doll really glamorous and decorated my room with sparkles and lots of colors... That's all
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok we have one participant but I need more to run the competition!Don forget to follow the blog because If you don you won be able to win!

    ReplyDelete