Tuesday 20 July 2010

CHEAP OUTFITS FOR SS!! (1)

Today we prepaired for you a couple of outfits -under 30 sd total cost for superstars!!(at the oufits are including some clothes for non-ss)Unfortunately I couldn`t find lot`s of good bags because most of them where from the tribute shops...Anyway,hope you like them!!



I love Paris!!What girlier and cuter than this????I swear that if I could find these clothes in real life I would buy them for sure!!!MissEuelina2009 wears:
  • Strapped Wedges from Bisou
  • Denis shorts from Stardoll
  • Paris print tee from Bisou


Black n' White!!The perfect combination!For a better result you can match this outfit with a black headband or a black ribbon!Also you can use a black or white clutch to make the hole think looking better!!MissEuelina2009 wears:
  • White body from Basics
  • Two tone doted skirt from Pretty in Pink
  • Zhang heelos from Voile
That was all...We hope you like them!!
Lot`s of kisses,
Ersi,Vivi


No comments:

Post a Comment